Protect Your LED & HID Offroad Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICI

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

Here is a new product we just release for 2014, Light Locks. If you have ever had your LED light bar stolen, then you need to check this product out. !! Light Locks are Lighting Theft Solution for all driving and off road lighting. Light Locks are theft resistant nuts & bolts that are compatible with the mounting post threads all major brand name lights like Vision X, Rigid Industries, KC, PIAA, Hella, Anzo, and Paramount. Light Locks unique asymmetrical shaped nuts and bolts repel and defeat all common tools and other security bit tips, which can be purchased from any local hardware stores. This unique design makes Light Locks extremely difficult to compromise, thus protecting your lights from being stolen off your Truck, Jeep, SUV, ATV, Quad, etc... For added security, ICI’s exclusive encrypted keyed driver bits cannot be purchased anywhere except from ICI.

For Raptor forum members, receive a 10% discount on your order by entering PROMO CODE: LLRAPTOR this code will be good until the end of February.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• ici_light_locks_small.jpg
    ici_light_locks_small.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 119
  • LIGHT LOCK BOLT - KEY_black.jpg
    LIGHT LOCK BOLT - KEY_black.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 91
  • LIGHT_LOCKS_NUTS.jpg
    LIGHT_LOCKS_NUTS.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 98
  • packaged light locks-small.jpg
    packaged light locks-small.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 117

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea these are a great deterrent and all but my buddy had a set of the rigid lock nuts on his 30" and they stole that shit in a heart beat. He resorted to welding the light bar in haha

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea these are a great deterrent and all but my buddy had a set of the rigid lock nuts on his 30" and they stole that shit in a heart beat. He resorted to welding the light bar in haha

I have a set of those but never installed them. I guess if the thieves ordered a set they would also have the key to unlock yours.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great mod to stop the petty thieves! Won't stop all of them, but don't make it any easier for them, it may be enough to deter the punk kid who wants to steal them for his bicycle handlebars lol

OP
OP
ICI

ICI

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
not yet, but we are in the process of expanding to other sizes

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

the key driver for the rigid's can be bought at any local hard ware store. our key drivers are only available through ici