Tracker Series LED Light Bars!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do these lights work with lets say a rigid mounting rack? i have a 30" rigid light mount that i would like to use your light in... it made more sense to buy their bracket and use another 30" light than to build my own...

Our lights typically work with Rigid brackets, but i don't have any experience with the 30" bar specifically yet, sorry

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
looks great raptor! can't wait to get my order placed!

SIDETRACKED - do you offer yellow covers for your bars? im looking for yellow or amber to soften some of the white lighting...

Last edited:

RAPTORDOUCHE

Reaction score
Thanks! I know Sidetracked makes amber lenses for the 20" and 30". You just loosen up the allen head bolts and remove the clear lens and replace it with the amber one. They might have more sizes but I just asked about those two...

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the 10w single rows have more distance then the dual rows? Whats the price on a 50" single?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have a 30" single row bar?!

Yes we have 30" single row bars in stock in full spot and combo patterns. they are $320 and on sale for 10% off through the end of King of the Hammers (Feb 9).

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Thanks! I know Sidetracked makes amber lenses for the 20" and 30". You just loosen up the allen head bolts and remove the clear lens and replace it with the amber one. They might have more sizes but I just asked about those two...

Yep, we have these in amber and yellow. As mentioned, they are replacement lenses as opposed to covers. I can order snap on covers but they are multiple 6" pieces. I prefer the replacement lens if it's not something you plan on changing out a lot. I can also install this prior to shipping if you would like and include the clear lens.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Do the 10w single rows have more distance then the dual rows? Whats the price on a 50" single?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes, the single row bars with 10W LEDs have a longer throw and better light pattern (more defined spot, wider flood) than the dual rows and draw less power. For example a dual row 50" pulls 288W, while the single row 50" pulls 240W. It's not an out of this world difference, but i can definitely see the difference in person when i compare the light output one right after the other.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
is there anyway you can see by these demensions if the single row 30" bar would fit with this mounting solution? Rigid Industries 43010 Cradle Mount for E-Series 30" LED Light Bar