Raptor Fog Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would you charge for two of those wire harnesses with those connectors on it? I would just need the connectors and about 6" of wire sticking out I have tons of wire to run them up to my switches! Cause I can't find these style connectors anywhere so my lights are useless now haha

How about 5 bucks plus a few for shipping?

You just want these right?

Attachments

• IMG_20130806_111821_919.jpg
    IMG_20130806_111821_919.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 75

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about 5 bucks plus a few for shipping?

You just want these right?

yup thats all i would need!

any update on te amber lenses for the mini pods? also do you have a bar mount for the mini pods? im looking to mount them on my RPG raceline rear bumper and i would need a bar mount!

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup thats all i would need!

any update on te amber lenses for the mini pods? also do you have a bar mount for the mini pods? im looking to mount them on my RPG raceline rear bumper and i would need a bar mount!

Still working on the amber lens for the mini pods. Hopefully going to pick up some test lenses tomorrow and will get some pics up tomorrow night.

The tube clamp mounts will work with the mini pods. What size is the tubing and how much room do you have to mount them?

Thanks,
Morgan

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanna say its 1 3/4" OD or maybe it's 2" OD and there is plenty of room for the mini pod there. The top and bottom bars on the bumper are offset so I can clamp it to the bottom bar and have it sitting up and the top bar is about 3-4" back so it won't be in the way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that should work well. I have both those sizes in stock. To measure, you can wrap a piece of string around it and then measure how long it is. Then divide by pi.

That's a nice bumper! Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind, what size are the dimpled holes and how much room do you have behind them?

Thanks!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks it's RPGs race line rear bumper!! The Giles in the plate are 1.5" across and to mount any light behind them I would have to drill into the top plate and I don't really wanna do that lol

IMG_4660_zpsd09f10b1.jpg

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks it's RPGs race line rear bumper!! The Giles in the plate are 1.5" across and to mount any light behind them I would have to drill into the top plate and I don't really wanna do that lol

IMG_4660_zpsd09f10b1.jpg

Yeah I can understand that.

Got a sample amber lens for the mini pod. Unfortunately producing these is not really going to be cost effective. Turns out the size is just over 2" circle. They'd have to build a jig or use a laser. With the quantities I'd be able to move it would work out to like $8 a pop. Not really worth it when I can get the square lenses for about $2.

Id be willing to do one offs for those interested but I'm not going to produce and market these. The lenses for these would be $5 each.

The pics make the light look a lot more yellow than it it is. it isn't a super deep amber color, but it isn't that yellow either. I think it produces a pretty good light actually. Very bright, but cuts the glare down a lot versus the white light.

Attachments

• IMG_20130808_183834_516.jpg
    IMG_20130808_183834_516.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0586.jpg
    DSCF0586.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 69

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how many do you have with the amber lenses already? i would only really need 2 with the tube clamps to hold them on the rear bumper