Model 53 Rotary Bender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDSquaredInc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Model 53 Rotary Bender

76_1_.jpg

List Price $3925

Includes the Model 53 Bender, 3,000 PSI double acting cylinder, stand, Electric Pump and Set Feature. Bends up to 2.5" OD x .120" wall or 2" OD x .250" wall.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that's pretty! If inhad a bigger shed and more money this would be in it! Then building my own shit for my truck would save me some money haha

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Difference between men and boys are the price of their toys. God I want one but still a boy by definition. Great looking product!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a suggestion - some of you guys ought to consider going in on buying one together. Of course it'll help if you live near each other...

OP
OP
JDSquaredInc

JDSquaredInc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that we offer 10% off the order for all FRF Members

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Great attachment to add to your Model 53 Bender!
Rotary Indexer​
93_1_.jpg

93_3_.jpg

The Rotary Indexer adds simplicity and accuracy to your bending. Comes with 5" chuck to allow you to clamp the end of the tubing. For making bends on both sides of the tubing, clamps are available to allow you to clamp from the center of the tubing. List Price: $1575