RCV Raptor Front Axle Shafts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
really. blame marketing for a website error. i think if i were rcv i would have changed that some time ago. i know i am not the only one with this issue. yet as i stated before they kept telling me top perch is not a issue. not to mention the cracked outer orange boot. or the clearance of the band. even after 2 sets of axles.

Attachments

• snowball 191.jpg
    snowball 191.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 507
  • axles install 015.jpg
    axles install 015.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 139
  • snowball 500 after 041.jpg
    snowball 500 after 041.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 186

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really. blame marketing for a website error. i think if i were rcv i would have changed that some time ago. i know i am not the only one with this issue. yet as i stated before they kept telling me top perch is not a issue. not to mention the cracked outer orange boot. or the clearance of the band. even after 2 sets of axles.

Are you back on stock axles ? How is it managing top perch ?

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea back on stock axles. Haven't had a problem. Just don't hammer the truck alot. Originally got them for the snowball run. They worked ok. Just slung a lot of grease and cracked the outer boot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD