Ford Raptor Camburg Upper and Lower Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the bolt setup for the upper uniball compared to the nut on my Rpg setup. Hardware sold separately?

OP
OP
Filthy Motorsports

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but I bet they do.

I just put them on our shipping scale for reference:

Lower Control Arm, Loaded: 42.5 lbs.
Upper Control Arm, Loaded: 10.5 lbs.

Those lowers sure look nice, do they weigh more than OEM?

All necessary hardware is included, but you do reuse the factory pivot bolts and lower shock mounting bolts.

I like the bolt setup for the upper uniball compared to the nut on my Rpg setup. Hardware sold separately?

Correct.

Looks like the uppers would be adjustable for alignment.

OP
OP
Filthy Motorsports

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Included. Everything you see in the above photos is what you get.

Or are you asking if it's available separately for a custom build? I believe they are but you'd have to call Camburg directly.

I was curious if the bolts were sold separately for the uca to knuckle.

OP
OP
Filthy Motorsports

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camburg Upper Control Arms:

Here are the all new Camburg built uni-ball upper arms for the Ford SVT Raptor. These arms are made with 4130 chromoly, heat treated stainless steel hardware, and US made 1.50″ uni-balls. Main improvements are 7/8″ heim pivots for more adjustment, less flex, and a more precision cycle of travel. The strength of these upper arms are far superior to the factory units because of the much larger tube size and the huge 1.50″ uni-ball which is the same version as on our Trophy Truck. These upper arms will also allow more wheel travel when combined with other aftermarket shocks.
What's Included:

• Increases usable wheel travel
  • Corrects camber and castor
  • Eliminates weak factory joints
  • FK 1.50" uniballs
  • FK JMX Series 7/8" heims
  • Heat-treated SS uniball spacers

Camburg Lower Control Arms:

This arm replaces the stock length lower and gives you the ability to add a hydraulic/air bump-stop and also run limit straps. CAD designed, this arm is considerably stronger than the cast aluminum stock arm, has internal gusseting and pivots on Aurora 1" teflon-lined uniballs at the frame rather than the cheap rubber bushings that constantly bind and flex under braking. We use a FK teflon-lined 1.50" uniball at the spindle for maximum strength and articulation rather than the factory ball-joint. No modification to the spindle is necessary as we use machined heat-treated stainless steel mis-alignment spacers that adapt the uniball to the tapered ball-joint spindle hole. It also has a provision to use the factory sway-bar with our optional sway-bar link kit.

To attach the spindle the 1.50" uniball we use a Mil-Spec 21250 NAS 12 point aircraft bolt. These bolts are rated 180,000 psi minimum tensile strength and 108,000 psi minimum shear strength … a stronger or higher quality bolt does not exist, hence why the Military, NASA and Aircraft companies use these. They have a specific shoulder/grip length and the head design yields higher tensile and shear strengths compared to any Grade 8, 9 or 12.9 bolt out there. They are made to the highest quality control standards out there.

The arms also have an integrated jack point underneath for secure lifting especially on off camber offroad terrain.

The arms are CAD designed, laser cut, CNC formed, MIG welded, powdercoated Camburg gray and ready to install with all the necessary hardware and spacers you need included. Combine this with our 1.50" Uniball upper arms and FOX 3.0 coilovers for the ultimate Raptor suspension.
What's Included:

• Made in the USA 1.00" and 1.50" uniballs
  • Mil-Spec NAS 12 pt bolts
  • Boxed construction internally gusseted
  • Ability to run hydraulic bump-stops
  • Tabbed for limit straps
  • Integrated jack point underneath
  • Ability to run factory sway-bar