Filthy Motorsports Introduction - Please Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in that you're suggesting the Brembos and 17 inch Methods. I have been told the wheels have to be larger to have the Brembos fitted. Do you have experience that counters this?

OP
OP
Filthy Motorsports

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, photos and more Raptor related info is in the works, so stay tuned!

Right now, we only recommend the RCV shafts for Raptors with stock travel front suspension. RCV is currently making revisions to the Raptor CVs to work with the King/Camburg long travel setup so it shouldn't be much longer.

Cheers!

Welcome, do yuo have any pics to share?

I see that yuo recommend RCV front axles. A few of the members here have had some bad luck with them NOT working with thier raptors. Can you share your experiance? Do you know if RCV is working on something for the raptor?

Glad to have another knowledgeable 4x4 shop as a vendor here.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Correct, I recommend them separately as they don't work together being that the Brembos work best with 20" wheels. :smile:

I'm also interested in that you're suggesting the Brembos and 17 inch Methods. I have been told the wheels have to be larger to have the Brembos fitted. Do you have experience that counters this?