winner ford in cherry hill nj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone have any dealings with winner ford in cherry hill nj??? trying to work something out but they are real low on my trade in and not budging on the sticker etc. thanks

JM584

Reaction score
I called just about every dealership in NJ to find the most reasonable sales offers.

I believe I called this dealership and they were either out of stock on Raptors, charging a premium above MSRP, or didn't have the Raptor I wanted with/without specific options.

Either way, I drove 2 hours down to Cape May to buy mine from Kindle Ford. They weren't negotiable with sticker price but I believe they gave me a fair offer for my trade.

If you don't think they are giving you a fair trade in offer then try calling Kindle Ford, or other dealerships, until you find the right price. The only problem is that these trucks are going rather fast. I wouldn't be surprised if a dealer sells one from under you if you take too long to commit.

I found that each dealership keeps a rather updated inventory on their websites. You can pull up window stickers for trucks on their lots and ones they have on order.

The sales manager over at Kindle Ford told me he had another Raptor on order and it's expected arrival is within a week or two.

Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Also, the trade in offer I accepted was about 1k less than what KBB was advising me as the "fair trade-in value"

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello anyone have any dealings with winner ford in cherry hill nj??? trying to work something out but they are real low on my trade in and not budging on the sticker etc. thanks

Give Brian a call over at Maplecrest Ford in Mendham. Him and Rodrigo (sales manager) worked out a nice deal for me and gave me about 4k more on my trade than the next closest dealer (that dealer also had a markup of 5k on the raptor).