Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered White Supercab Nov. 21, 2013. Built 02/28/14. Two weeks later Ford SVT was able to trace the truck to Indiana, next door to Michigan its now what 03/22/14. Dealer is going to call one day, and I'll get there they'll say what a great deal I got, blah, blah, that's when I want the John Wayne bar fight to start, start fighting everyone, customers, dealers, lady cashier, all the ****** fun is gone:emotions133:

I feel the same way. I ordered mine Nov. 20. Built on March 1. Still awaiting shipment. Go figure bout ready to say screw it an buy a brand new Corvette stingray. This whole process as told by my dealer oh it only takes 8-10 weeks. They are full of crap. So for the ones that ordered a Raptor dont listen to a word your dealer says an they know absolutely nothing about anything. Sorry about the long rant, but I must say I do feel a little better now.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1/20/14 it's 9 weeks later and still no VIN.. WTF, worst car buying experience ever...

Blue Flame
801a
Accent package
Beed locks
Everything except moon roof

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birth

We must have been separated at birth I have had 3 Vets, two I bought new. I have a dearler across the street I have to fight my self everyday not to walk in there until I am ready. I have always had a BA truck and a Vet. I need the truck part first. I am sure though the order and get of a SR sucks just has much, did you order a Supercab, it looks like they/I just take a beating in the order pulls by Ford in Dearborn. SuperCrews seem to be easy for the line at the factory, I don't know. I don't want to bar fight at the factory. They just do what they are asked.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order mine on 3/17 but I jumped on an order that someone canceled so the dealer went in and modified the original order (placed on 1/9/14) to my specs. I hope that means the original order date stays the same. That's the order date on the DORA. No idea if dealer has allocation.....

White S/CREW
801A
Moonroof
17" Forged Alum. Bead-Locks
Hood Graphics
Tailgate Step (I'm old)
Front/Rear View Camera (can't see that well either)
Spray-in Bed Liner

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on 3/10 and was told it was pulled on 3/20. I was told hopefully 8-10 weeks until delivery, but who knows.

I ordered an oxford white screw w/
801A
Moonroof
Spray in liner
Taillgate step
Front/rear camera

That would be cool if you do get your order pulled that quick, but I don't buy it

Order on 10/31.No vin yet,Fords **** up system!

You aren't the only one who thinks that

You guys are organized. Wow. I put a deposit on one with a dealer that reportedly has allocation.
I guess I may need to get on the ball and get some more info

I'd get on the phone with them Monday and confirm that. Nor DORA yet?

This thread might put me over the edge. Haven't drank for 10 years but may start today?

:rotflmao: Sorry man. I just wanna know how many of us are still waiting

I ordered White Supercab Nov. 21, 2013. Built 02/28/14. Two weeks later Ford SVT was able to trace the truck to Indiana, next door to Michigan its now what 03/22/14. Dealer is going to call one day, and I'll get there they'll say what a great deal I got, blah, blah, that's when I want the John Wayne bar fight to start, start fighting everyone, customers, dealers, lady cashier, all the ****** fun is gone:emotions133:

:rotflmao:

Ordered 1/20/14 it's 9 weeks later and still no VIN.. WTF, worst car buying experience ever...

Blue Flame
801a
Accent package
Beed locks
Everything except moon roof

:popcorn:

Order mine on 3/17 but I jumped on an order that someone canceled so the dealer went in and modified the original order (placed on 1/9/14) to my specs. I hope that means the original order date stays the same. That's the order date on the DORA. No idea if dealer has allocation.....

White S/CREW
801A
Moonroof
17" Forged Alum. Bead-Locks
Hood Graphics
Tailgate Step (I'm old)
Front/Rear View Camera (can't see that well either)
Spray-in Bed Liner

I would make a phone call and start asking questions on Monday

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I filed a complaint on ford's website talking about how people are angry about how the long wait times an nobody seems to care or even have a zone manager call to atleast give some form of explaination as why our shipping an build dates are being pushed back. I know people might assume I am a winey ass but this crap is rediculious. Hopefully I will get some sort of response because if not I might just take my 60k elsewhere.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I filed a complaint on ford's website talking about how people are angry about how the long wait times an nobody seems to care or even have a zone manager call to atleast give some form of explaination as why our shipping an build dates are being pushed back. I know people might assume I am a winey ass but this crap is rediculious. Hopefully I will get some sort of response because if not I might just take my 60k elsewhere.

Not you're not being whiney I agree 1,000,000,000,....% It is VERY frustrating. It would be nice to at least be able to tell us IF we are going to get our orders processed or not instead of leaving us hangin and wondering if we're even gonna get a truck built or not. Especially since most of us have put a deposit down and have a DORA. I just wanna know IF I'm gonna get a truck or not so if not, I can move on with my life and make other arrangements. This waiting and playing guessing games on when or weather or not your order is even going to get pulled is complete ******* BS. :banghead:

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 3/17/14 DORA 3/19/14
Black Tuxedo scab, red & black seats, 801a group 17" svt.
I hope because I am for Michigan (delivery)I will get it faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk