Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBWILSO

Reaction score
Ordered 3-1-14
Approved 3-12-14
Build date 4-21-14
Load on train 4-25-14
Printed "sticker price" 4-28-14
Picked up @ dealer 5-10-14

Silver SCAB
801A
Front cam
Hood graphics
Ford tuff-bed (liner)

Last edited:

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on 3/10 and was told it was pulled on 3/20. I was told hopefully 8-10 weeks until delivery, but who knows.

I ordered an oxford white screw w/
801A
Moonroof
Spray in liner
Taillgate step
Front/rear camera

Have you confirmed with blood or crystal or SVT? Seems so unreal........

maxemus

Reaction score
You guys are organized. Wow. I put a deposit on one with a dealer that reportedly has allocation.
I guess I may need to get on the ball and get some more info

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you confirmed with blood or crystal or SVT? Seems so unreal........

I didn't have my order number but crystal found a VIN that she thinks is mine, I just need to confirm it with the dealer. My dealer has been making an extra effort and pushing their Ford rep to get my order put through as quickly as possible. I should know by Monday if the VIN she found is mine for sure.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order

I ordered White Supercab Nov. 21, 2013. Built 02/28/14. Two weeks later Ford SVT was able to trace the truck to Indiana, next door to Michigan its now what 03/22/14. Dealer is going to call one day, and I'll get there they'll say what a great deal I got, blah, blah, that's when I want the John Wayne bar fight to start, start fighting everyone, customers, dealers, lady cashier, all the ****** fun is gone:emotions133:

Keamg5

Reaction score
Nope and there "one of the good dealers".they did tell me 4 to 6 months.when I call SVT they tell to ask the dealer wtf.buy the way never owned a ford,to many horror stories lol.