What is Ruby red, has 4 doors 175 miles and just got hail damage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new 2014 SE Raptor:mad::mad:

I just traded my silver scab (Stanghi tuned Roush, exhaust, Nationals, and RPG bumper) in last Thursday. it's not even a week old!

I hope this is not the luck I can expect with this truck!
Dennis

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well what did you expect living in CO. I kinda miss the crazy CO weather (In reality I only miss it in my mind, if I still had to be dealing with it I would hate it). But one of the guys I know has made good money in the roof replacement business.

When I was there at the beginning of the month in my Denver Office I was amazed that the friday I left they were getting snow already.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That hail a few days ago got u huh? In Denver we saw rain but that was it.

Lasted about an hour then it was gone.

--John

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was yesterday. It's my roof and cab above the doors and my Bakflip F1. I took pictures but it's had to get the right angle. The truck looks great with the mid perch I did Sunday. Sadly the storm headed straight east and trashed the Kia dealership next door to Groove Ford. It broke out sun roofs side glass etc. I have to believe it trashed the Ford dealer as well but it did not make the news. They had 4-5 new Raptors and a few used, including my recently traded 2013 and my first Raptor a 2010 that just happened to get traded back in a second time a few days earlier.

The truck will be ok, it really trashed my wife's Focus ST, I don't think there is a straight metal body panel on it.
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9f5b90ffb457b005146299fd00250531.jpg
83429171a2908dff3d2d028c31acea5b.jpg
60986d32dbac430758fd065452c3494f.jpg

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This nearly happened to me. I saw that the storm was coming (Dallas area) and I moved all the crap that was in my garage to one side and drove it in as much as I could. (My truck is longer than my garage. Then I used an old deflated air mattress and covered up the side that was facing out. Dropped the tailgate and after the tornado passed (yup tornado passed just northwest of me) the truck was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk