Well boys, truck is getting close...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
After being totally frustrated, I am finally getting excited about the arrival of my truck. Here is why...

I ordered mid-September & it wasn't built until 12/16.

Built 12/16, should be to me in Texas end of December or early January, right? No!

My truck sat in Dearborn, over a month, until this past Monday.

Monday get an email, rail car is finally moving it's in Ohio.

So today, I find out rail car is in Hearne, TX, next stop rail yard in North Houston.

Hopefully I will have my truck mid-week.

Not to rain on anyone's parade waiting on their Raptor, just be prepared to be patient!

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a long time to wait. Mine was built on 12/16 also and I got it 2 weeks ago. It went to Denver by rail and then here via hauler.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did they say why it sat there for a month? Wonder if they had a quality control issue with it and had to fix it

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
After being totally frustrated, I am finally getting excited about the arrival of my truck. Here is why...

I ordered mid-September & it wasn't built until 12/16.

Built 12/16, should be to me in Texas end of December or early January, right? No!

My truck sat in Dearborn, over a month, until this past Monday.

Monday get an email, rail car is finally moving it's in Ohio.

So today, I find out rail car is in Hearne, TX, next stop rail yard in North Houston.

Hopefully I will have my truck mid-week.

Not to rain on anyone's parade waiting on their Raptor, just be prepared to be patient!

We ordered ours September of 2011 and didn't get it until February 2012, so we definitely feel your pain! It will be more than worth it in the end and I thought the Ruby was amazing seeing it in person this past weekend.

:welcome: to the forum!

ps... if you are interested, PM birdman or one of the other mods to get your FRF lady badge.

OP
OP
H

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did they say why it sat there for a month? Wonder if they had a quality control issue with it and had to fix it

Said they were waiting on a full shipment to come to Houston.

They usually pick one out to joy ride for a month or so...

That's not funny!

We ordered ours September of 2011 and didn't get it until February 2012, so we definitely feel your pain! It will be more than worth it in the end and I thought the Ruby was amazing seeing it in person this past weekend.

:welcome: to the forum!

ps... if you are interested, PM birdman or one of the other mods to get your FRF lady badge.

I would love a badge, I kept looking in my UserCP for badge options...I need a military one too. Thank you.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score