UPDATE: It was arriving... but not yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
To all the community:

I have been waiting with the most positive attitude and expecting the day that my 2014 SCREW Blue Flame arrive since 3/22 that was placed on Shipped mode. They said ETA 4/7... the dealer is about 70 miles from where I live... I planned a trip hoping it was ready for me (besides that I had an appointment in that city...) then they moved to 4/10 delivery... now the wait is excruciating... hehehehe... so close. The dealer says it is in transit on the truck transport :wtf2:to be delivered from the Rail yard to the dealer... since 4/7... come one!! The other rail yard is about 30 miles... Oh Well... I will keep playing in the pavement with my 2005 Dodge SRT4 while it arrives... broom broom brooooooom.... I have a lot of fun reading that I am not the only one passing thru this just to have a hands on a RAPTOR... and that it is a funny experience... first truck... first order placed from dealer...

OP
OP
B

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Thanks Battlefront...

I have read so many of you waiting and waiting after the shipment was confirmed... and now I am enjoying the nerve of waiting for the truck... yesterday I had an appointment for my wife's Edge to be serviced (oil change) and saw the sales person helping me and he had nothing to say about the location... apparently it is coming on a TRUCK CARRIER... I thought they were shipped all by RAIL... but oh well... it happens... we are all excited... hopefully by the end of the week... maybe... it should arrive...

OP
OP
B

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Surprise!!!!! The truck has not leave Dearborn, MI... confirmed from a call from Ford Customer Service... they check an is waiting to get loaded into a Rail car... hahahaha... I see that most of us pass thru this painful waiting time... jezzzzzzzz... another 2-3 weeks more...

OP
OP
B

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Well... once more again... so close but so far...

it has been on shipment since 3/22 according to SVT... well... the last update from the dealer I ordered from is that it is in Venice, CA?? that is close to LA... I am in Nevada... it is supposed to be waiting in line for a Truck motor carrier between 3000 vehicles that need to be moved. Representative said it can be tomorrow, or Friday, or in a week... who knows... the excitement of ordering a SVT line vehicle... hahaha

so close but so far....

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well... once more again... so close but so far...

it has been on shipment since 3/22 according to SVT... well... the last update from the dealer I ordered from is that it is in Venice, CA?? that is close to LA... I am in Nevada... it is supposed to be waiting in line for a Truck motor carrier between 3000 vehicles that need to be moved. Representative said it can be tomorrow, or Friday, or in a week... who knows... the excitement of ordering a SVT line vehicle... hahaha

so close but so far....

It'll be there before you know it, Baja_Dude; when you bring home your new rig you'll forget about the wait altogether. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get some good news soon! :)

Crystal

OP
OP
B

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Thanks for the note Crystal.

Nothing more than waiting... Patience is a virtue I am not really into... That is why I only have one kid and a wife... No need for more gray hair or drama of a lover... Hahahaha

I need to keep enjoying life and be happier when the truck arrives!!! By the way my birthday is on May 5th (cinco de mayo)…. So my wish was that it arrives this weekend! Not so lucky...

OP
OP
B

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Oficially Today is 4 months, 17 weeks, 120 days, 2880 hours, 172,800 minutes... Hehehe... Oh well, just counting, waiting, hope is all I have that the dealer let me know any update... Or SVT customer relations on any update of my case... I guess the Raptor is getting some California sun and Ocean Pacific breeze before heading to Nevada. Like my wife says "it will be here when it get here" hahahhahaha

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Also... Today is my birthday!!! Let's drink some tequila on Cinco de Mayo!!! I would be amazing if I receive the final call today about "Mr. Alvarado, you can head to our dealer, your truck is ready to be picked up!!!! Hahahhaa best wish for my candles!!!!