Two 2014 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the dealership that i ordered my 2014 raptor from today to get a front end alignment and they still had two new Raptors that was delivered the same day as mine!

One is blue and one is white!

Interesting thing the sales manager told me today, Ford is going to build 2015 Raptors with the new frame and Eco-boost engine! He also indicated that the Raptor marked is starting to go soft, whatever that means!

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, when I bought my 2011 platinum i got t vs the raptor, even though i actually paid more for it vs the 2011 raptor they had on the lot. I went for the platinum for the ecoboost.

After 3 years, i still love the truck and the motor. That ecoboost always has the power for towing, and everything else I can throw at it.

That said, i finally test drove a raptor with the 6.2 yesterday (After working a deal on a new 2014)....love the 6.2. Didnt think i would ever say that, but the torque it has right off idle is awesome, what I want in a truck. It doesnt pull as hard in the higher rpms like the ecoboost, but i think its a perfect match for the truck. If i was doing a lot of heavy towing, i think i would stick with the ecoboost, but for what the raptor is made for, that 6.2 is simply right for the truck. Sounds like a trophy truck, pulls hard off idle, perfect.

Now, if ford made a ecoboost 6.2 or similar....ummm...yea. Sold.

--John

triggerfish

Reaction score
I went to the dealership that i ordered my 2014 raptor from today to get a front end alignment and they still had two new Raptors that was delivered the same day as mine!

One is blue and one is white!

Interesting thing the sales manager told me today, Ford is going to build 2015 Raptors with the new frame and Eco-boost engine! He also indicated that the Raptor marked is starting to go soft, whatever that means!

Mind telling me which dealer?

thanks!

Last edited: