Truck Made It In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is jkscuba and I have a problem... :crazy:

Picked up my Ruby Red Special Edition Screw last night and as of 11:00 today it's already in the shop - the good kind! Dropped it off to have the front windows tinted, alarm upgraded, and all the sony sound components except head unit replaced. Have an office full of other goodies to throw on when I get it back. Love this truck after only 45 miles of only asphalt so far!

(And thanks Crystal - Ford Customer Service for the updates!)

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hello, my name is jkscuba and I have a problem... :crazy:

Picked up my Ruby Red Special Edition Screw last night and as of 11:00 today it's already in the shop - the good kind! Dropped it off to have the front windows tinted, alarm upgraded, and all the sony sound components except head unit replaced. Have an office full of other goodies to throw on when I get it back. Love this truck after only 45 miles of only asphalt so far!

(And thanks Crystal - Ford Customer Service for the updates!)

What was your ETA vs actual arrival date?

OP
OP
jkscuba

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Let's see some pics when you get some of those mods done!

Not much outward change at first - mainly comfort & convenience stuff for everyday use at first. Drive it for a little while & figure out which direction to go from there. Got plans, but they always have a habit of changing...

What was your ETA vs actual arrival date?

Build date was 5/27 with original ETA of 7/3. That went to mid June, then June 5 - 11, then June 16, and then back to hitting the dealer on the 11th.

Nice! Not wasting any time!

Yeah, I blame this forum for that :smile: