Took delivery 2014 special edition today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a proud new owner of a 2014 black Special Edition crew cab with I think every option available. It was d#mn expensive enough. 13 miles on her.

Sticker was $59,160..... for what it's worth.

Live in the North Atlanta area and scooped it up from Billy Howell Ford in *******. It was a dealer order that came in 2 days after I called looking for one.

Can't wait to drive it. Wife took delivery as I'm on the road.... :-(

OP
OP
L

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrival day on lot

On the lot

At home

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Been trolling for mods. Do the 2014's have the transmission issues the early ones had? I heard quite a few people were having the TCM re programmed aftermarket.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Tinted windows are first on the list. Then maybe a Roush intake tube and filter if I can find one. Well start slowly. I have a Vette that needs some modding and is first in line for an intake.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck getting the wife to give it up now that she drove it! Get ready to buy a second one!

--john