too all those waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was in your boat as well. It sucks but your day will come. The wait is worth it, believe me you will be so happy with your choice. Heres to hope your wait is quick. I know it seems like the day will never come but it will and you will see it was well worth the constant looking at Dora sheets vin numbers build dates transportation dates etc.:cheers:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do while waiting, is taking an awesome dealers suggestion of taking one of they're raptors out for the entire evening, for a test drive...

I haven't been the same since.....

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do while waiting, is taking an awesome dealers suggestion of taking one of they're raptors out for the entire evening, for a test drive...

WOw.......pretty damn nice of the dealer. Think of it like sex..........at least you know what it's like to get laid!!!!:evillol:

festusrocks2001

Reaction score

Or being 12 and test riding a dirt bike on the dealers track for more than half hr and then DAD says to the dealer……..well i'll call ya??? WTF????