Time to go pick up my Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Battlefront and others, here is the site for our completed 9/11 project:

9/11 Memorial Cooler 343 - Coolermods

Be sure to full screen the video and watch the whole thing, the ending is me on the cooler....

--john

WOW John !!!!! That is really cool!!!!! The imagination and vision and talent of people like yourself and co workers never stops amazing me. Congratulations and thank you and your crew for taking the time to do something like that.
P.S.- next time do a Police one.... LOL. Just kidding

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

This is what I drive at work.

11c2cb6f5263223354640db988ae7a11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, it took a lot of work, but its been really bringing a lot of attention to 9/11. When i was showing it to some tourists in Florida a cop asked "you arent going to use that siren right" and i said to him, "Yes, at full volume. Do you know anyone that lost their lives on 9/11....do you know any NY firemen? Because i can tell you right now, any of those that we lost would jump on this thing, turn up the siren full blast, and ride. Which is what im going to do. Its my way of showing respect to those we lost". After that he didnt say much.

--John