There's No Place Like Home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On 6/26, I picked up my Raptor in St. Louis and drove her back to Maryland. Great road trip for my son and I. Been home for a few days now and have had time to do normal everyday driving and have not been disappointed. Am I the only one that feels like the king of the road when driving down the highway...just sayin'. Anyway, it feels like driving on a cloud. Great pick-up, great handling and just an overall great vehicle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 59

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On 6/26, I picked up my Raptor in St. Louis and drove her back to Maryland. Great road trip for my son and I. Been home for a few days now and have had time to do normal everyday driving and have not been disappointed. Am I the only one that feels like the king of the road when driving down the highway...just sayin'. Anyway, it feels like driving on a cloud. Great pick-up, great handling and just an overall great vehicle.

Congrats, SVT Bob18! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm happy to lend a hand!

Ashley

GEOSURVEY

Reaction score
Congratulations, sounds like you are really enjoying your Raptor.
It's posts like yours that intensifies the anticipation of receiving mine.
I should have it by the end of this month.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, sounds like you are really enjoying your Raptor.
It's posts like yours that intensifies the anticipation of receiving mine.
I should have it by the end of this month.

OH MY LORD! You have no idea what's in store for you. You really have to get behind the wheel of yours, to truly appreciate it...what a ride!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Nope you def are king in the Raptor.

Ok...just making sure