Is there a way to check national dealer inventory?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgbecket

Reaction score
Looking for a terrain scab. Willing to travel anywhere for it. Any way for a dealer to search and see if there are any on the ground?

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on cars.com -
They had a couple of Terrain Supercabs on there. Fords website will not give dealer name on inventory search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer can do a search of all the dealers and see if anyone has one on the lot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer can do a search of all the dealers and see if anyone has one on the lot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep

Like MS Raptor said, check cars.com. I remember seeing a couple Terrain in both SCab and SCrew on there

There's a dealer in VA that has a pretty much loaded SCrew '13 that was almost 5K off sticker

I know for sure the price is legit because I emailed them back and forth several times This is the salesman that I was talking to and his phone number. the price was + tax,title, plates and $399 doc fee

Terry Farmer (540)586-8541

Kemosaabee

Reaction score

9599svt

Reaction score
I don't know if this still works, but when I was looking for a fusion a few years back the dealer info would show up on the window sticker after you printed it out. It was not there when you viewed it on the ford website but would be on the bottom were the shipping information is after it was printed??

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also keep in mind that when you search through Ford's site or look at specific dealer sites, the inventory will include Raptors that were special ordered for customers (can see on associated window stickers). Although some of those orders will fall through and become available, most of them are spoken for.