Is there any new news on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmbeebe0722

Reaction score
Last Day to Order?

So, I am ready to plug the plug.. I am going to order a 2014 Raptor SCREW. I have talked to two dealerships that said they would have to call their rep tomorrow, and make sure they can still get one.. They both thought the orders for 2014 were already scheduled through the end of production.

I will hear back tomorrow, but just curious if anyone else has heard this or are they just being "safe rather than sorry"?

CodeRed

Reaction score
I placed an order a week ago, but the dealer said that they werent 100% sure until they heard about their allocation. It sounds like it will go thru, but if it doesnt I probabley wont get a raptor until the next gen since they took my deposit i am pretty locked up...fingers crossed. GL!

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It may not be posted information yet, but the dealership reps will be able to tell the dealer when the last day to order is. It will depend on their allocation availability leading up to that date and current Raptor orders in queue waiting for that allocation that will determine if they can fulfill your order.

I posted a few weeks ago in another thread that if you want a Raptor, you had better get ordering one.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have heard from a fairly decent source to order your Raptor before the end of February. Course you know how those things go.

OP
OP
Jmbeebe0722

Jmbeebe0722

Reaction score
I have heard from a fairly decent source to order your Raptor before the end of February. Course you know how those things go.

Dealership is getting with their Ford Rep today to verify allocation, and hopefully I can get the order in today or tomorrow.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rather than search through all the posts, I will just ask. Has anyone heard any new news regarding Raptor order cut off date or Raptor's end of production date. I've talked to several local dealers, and surprise, they don't know or they won't say. I ordered mine 2/27 and haven't heard crap from him since. It's funny that they'll call you everyday and answer every email, just to get you order / buy. But once you do that, they seem to lose that sense of urgency they had before. Typical...

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one thing you got to remember there is not a thing they can do or will know until you'r order is pulled. the waiting game sucks but it's all part of the order game so hang in there the wait is worth it.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one thing you got to remember there is not a thing they can do or will know until you'r order is pulled. the waiting game sucks but it's all part of the order game so hang in there the wait is worth it.

This

At this point though, I would seriously consider snagging one at MSRP rather than stressing out over it.

jtusega

Reaction score
From my military overseas guy, the last date to order a 2014 Raptor is 19 May 2014, with a latest delivery date of Jan 2015.

JT

jtusega

Reaction score
19 May is the latest date for ordering, Jan 2015 for delivery. Not sure if those dates are specific to the military overseas sales program though…

JT