Thank you!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TangoUniform

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all the members here for all the great information and help. I have been lurking here for 2 years (well, next month) and this is my second post - both of which are today. :crazy: I know, I know...

I have been on the fence about the Raptor for a long time - not that I didn't want one, but I ended up getting a 2012 GT500 vert instead. Great car but it just hasn't ended up being as usefull during the cold, rain, snow, sleet - basically anything but perfect weather. So the Raptor will be replacing it and the Explorer I was using during the not-so-perfect weather days.

Anyway, I am placing an order on a Screw Tux Roush (I am replacing a Shelby right?) and I got a great deal specifically because of this forum. I am a member of many forums but for as small a community as this one is, it is outrageously helpful and informative.

I can't wait to become an "owner" member when the truck finally arrives at some point way in the future. Let the waiting games begin... ugh...

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats!! There are a lot of helpful people here and a ton of useful information. Lots of awesome vendors also.