Texas - SCAB ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally placed my order for a 2014, White, base model, super cab! I placed my order with Steve Wiley at Port Lavaca Ford. Super nice guy, not pushy at all. No allocation yet so I guess I play the waiting game...

I'm still not sure if the order will go through, he wasn't quite sure on the allocation. I say its 50/50 at this point.

Any helpful words of wisdom on waiting for allocation?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Congrats! Send those headrests and your console my way the day you get it ;) haha just kidding. I bet you are pumped dude

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty excited!

I talked to a buddy in the raptor community and he seems to think that all of the allocations are filled. My dealer could not tell me if he still had an allocation for a raptor. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray for a raptor...

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty excited!

I talked to a buddy in the raptor community and he seems to think that all of the allocations are filled. My dealer could not tell me if he still had an allocation for a raptor. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray for a raptor...

Let's hope I was wrong.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally placed my order for a 2014, White, base model, super cab!...

Congrats on ordering, stewwalker! Send a PM my way with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on your truck's progress.

Crystal

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no answer on if the order went through. My dealer is suppose to find out tomorrow if they still have raptor allocation.

I'm getting pretty nervous!