Terrian Raptor on my driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked it up on Saturday in ATL and drove it back to Florida in an all day rain. Its still raining today but no matter she still looks damn good and I couldn't be happier.

I have never had a vehicle with all these bells and whistles and have always gone minimalist. I am so happy to have this truck and still in awe as I look at it outside. Lots of buttons to push and fancy gadgets to figure out now.

What an awesome truck.

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 91

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just picked it up on Saturday in ATL and drove it back to Florida in an all day rain. Its still raining today but no matter she still looks damn good and I couldn't be happier...

You brought home a beauty, LastLight; thanks for sharing the picture with us. Congratulations! :waytogo:

Crystal

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terrain

You know I did like that color I saw a Badass Supercab today in La Porte, TX, I was wrong it looks great, gives you the same gut reaction when you see a Willy's jeep from WW2 perfect match for the Raptor, Congrats