Stilling waiting!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ruby red has been sitting in the train yard almost a month now !!! If I could go get it I would. Any other Canucks getting told this story ?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rdfts in 3...2...1...

Lol anyways yeah there are some other people here with delayed shipping. It will get there eventually. What kind of truck you getting?(details)

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just can't believe I beat you to the thread is all. And I feel your pain. I'd write about how awesome the truck is, but that would just be rubbing it in, and not nice at all.when you get yours, it will be better than x-mas though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

My ruby red has been sitting in the train yard almost a month now !!! If I could go get it I would. Any other Canucks getting told this story ?

Sitting in a train yard in Dearborn or near your dealer? If in Dearborn, unless your dealer will get hold of their Zone rep to see if any priority can be made, you will end up waiting. I have heard that there is a shortage of railcars causing the delay but it's just excuses in my book. Mine sat in Dearborn from 1/29 to 3/6 before it even moved.

If it's by the dealer, have you asked the dealer to go get it? Mine is about 50 miles from the dealer for a week now and I asked. Dealer told me that they won't do that and I will have to wait it out. They could care less.

Hope that helps...

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in the states, but my truck rode on a transport from Dearborn to Kansas City. I tracked it all the way and saw it sit for a day or so at a mixing yard in Kansas City only miles from the dealership. It was waiting for secondary transport to the dealer. They don't like to sent the transports to the dealer unless they're full or nearly so.

I told my salesman and he picked up the truck from the mixing yard and brought it to the dealership. My truck had 50 miles on it when I got it due to that short trip, but I also didn't have to wait for the trucking company to get enough vehicles on hand to fill up a transport.

D

Deleted member 12951

I live in the states, but my truck rode on a transport from Dearborn to Kansas City. I tracked it all the way and saw it sit for a day or so at a mixing yard in Kansas City only miles from the dealership. It was waiting for secondary transport to the dealer. They don't like to sent the transports to the dealer unless they're full or nearly so.

I told my salesman and he picked up the truck from the mixing yard and brought it to the dealership. My truck had 50 miles on it when I got it due to that short trip, but I also didn't have to wait for the trucking company to get enough vehicles on hand to fill up a transport.

What dealership in KC did you use back then? I even asked my salesman that I would pay an extra fee if they would go get it after it was sitting in the rail yard for two days, nope, didn't care.

Mine is at the rail yard in KCMO too.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, getting no love here......
Come'on you know if yours was delayed for stupid shit, you wouldn't be happy about it either.

Just like the guys who already have their trucks talking shit about those of us that are worried our orders aren't going to get processed. You know ******** good and well if they were in our shoes, they wouldn't be running their **** catchers.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just like the guys who already have their trucks talking shit about those of us that are worried our orders aren't going to get processed. You know ******** good and well if they were in our shoes, they wouldn't be running their **** catchers.

I finally figured out what JB stands for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk