Still able to order 2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cobra4v04

Reaction score
Anyone have any specific information on doing an order for a 2014 Raptor? Is it still possible to place an order for a 2014 with selected options? All dealers I have talked with are clueless as to this and only want to deal with what is on the lot or what they can dealer trade another dealer for.

I have my idea of what I want and what I don't want. Specifically looking for a 2014 Terrain Supercrew, luxury package, beadlocks, NO hood or bed decals, f/r camera, tailgate step, bed extender, spray liner, moonroof.

If I can get to a point where I can order a 2014 with specific options I will look into whether the SE beadlocks are available independently of the whole SE package. I will also look into whether the SE package is available on Terrain or if it is limited to Ruby Red and Tuxedo Black. The SE decal package is the only way I would consider having huge decals all over the truck, the SE bed decal is much better looking than the non-SE bed decal.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think the order banks are closed and they are only finishing the orders they have. i believe all the allocations are spent.

D

Deleted member 12951

SE wheels and SE bed graphics are only available with the SE raptor and only on Ruby Red or Tuxedo Black.

Not sure where you are at but the dealer a few miles from me has a Terrain, it does have the graphics though. As far as I know they are at MSRP. Pretty sure order banks are closed for this truck but don't know that for a fact.
y5uveve4.jpg

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Yea I believe taking orders are done. I would start checking the lots and start talking to as many dealers as possible to find some sort of decent price. Gonna be hard to find a good deal though, with high demand and low supply.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
decals come off pretty easy if you're ok with paying for them just to get into a truck
need SE TuxBlack or Ruby Red to get SE Beadlocks, or trade for the headlock rings in the garage sale or have them painted.
you can find the bed extender used on ebay (usually take offs from new trucks) or craigslist, or Garage Sale here sometimes for $200ish
Line-X is pricier than the factory poverty spray in liner but has a better warranty (lifetime) and the better quality Line-X will be UV resistant. I'd recommend getting the wheel wells line-x'd too

Good luck on your search

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealer I ordered mine through last week and they were done with ordering any new ones. Whether that was do to allocation or the order bank was closed I didn't bother to ask. Just assumed both. They have two, one new and one used. Both are loaded, new one was right at 60 and the used SE was at 67k. Didnt sound like they would deal either. I kind of laughed and said good luck getting that around here, might want to put them up on the net.

Neighbor works at another dealer in Wichita and sounds like they are done also. Guess it seems time has run out on new orders, not to mention getting a good deal on one anymore. Hope you can track one down.

Last edited:

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have any specific information on doing an order for a 2014 Raptor? Is it still possible to place an order for a 2014 with selected options? All dealers I have talked with are clueless as to this and only want to deal with what is on the lot or what they can dealer trade another dealer for.

I have my idea of what I want and what I don't want. Specifically looking for a 2014 Terrain Supercrew, luxury package, beadlocks, NO hood or bed decals, f/r camera, tailgate step, bed extender, spray liner, moonroof.

If I can get to a point where I can order a 2014 with specific options I will look into whether the SE beadlocks are available independently of the whole SE package. I will also look into whether the SE package is available on Terrain or if it is limited to Ruby Red and Tuxedo Black. The SE decal package is the only way I would consider having huge decals all over the truck, the SE bed decal is much better looking than the non-SE bed decal.

Dude,

My dealership in Texas has a Terrain with beadlocks in stock!! $57,*** MSRP. Won't budge though. I'm sure they will work with you on the decals.... Some won't charge for them. But it is EXACTLY what you want!

940-321-7400. Ask for Christine, and tell her Alex sent you!!

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, same answer from my dealer. He added that he could get me one for $58,000.

Geez...thanks a lot...