SE Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some shots of the inside. The red inserts on the seats came out a lot brighter on my camera than how it actually looks. In person its a little darker red possibly it was the camera or the light.... I'm not a photographer. Other than that, everything else is accurate.

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

So what is the "Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door-Panel Accent Applique Finish"??

I am surprised the front seats have that many wrinkles, looks somewhat cheaply made kinda.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford should have done all one color red like the 10th Anniversary Rubicon, don't mind the color just not a fan of two tone seats.
Those headrests in the rear look huge are they bigger than previous years.
images

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the blue accent interior.....not a fan.....like justvettn suggestion though

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats dash/speaker cover/side panels would look great with the blue seats.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the two tone seats either but to each their own right. Happy for you though. Congrats on the truck!!

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Thats the same truck I ordered, and I'm really on the fence if I should cancel the SE package and just go with the black interior. I really wish i could see it in person. I just hope everyone is right and that its alot darker in person.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is the "Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door-Panel Accent Applique Finish"??

I am surprised the front seats have that many wrinkles, looks somewhat cheaply made kinda.

I agree regarding the wrinkles I'm going to get that fixed. As for the color. Like i said it does not photograph well. Looks very different in person. Over all I'm very happy w it. I checked out the black interior 2014s at the dealer showroom, and i would not change my decision if I could. I have to go up to the dealer today. Ill take some photos of the non SE center stack and post them so we can see whats different.

OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the non se center stack for comparison.

image.jpg

Basically the Crome on the cup holder and shifter is brushed matt finish. Not all shinny... Same thing with the doors. Speaker covers are different as well.

Last edited: