SE graphics damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has had any damage to the paint around the SE graphics upon delivery. When I went to pick up mine at the dealership yesterday it had a bunch of scratches around around the rear graphics on both sides, a few down to the the paint. Guessing there was dirt on the truck or graphic when it was installed and it just got rubbed right into the paint.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess anything is possible but I doubt it. I remember seeing a video of how these get applied at the factory, and it looked like a clean room. Maybe during transport?

OP
OP
Z

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess anything is possible but I doubt it. I remember seeing a video of how these get applied at the factory, and it looked like a clean room. Maybe during transport?

Yeah I thought they went to a separate facility all together to get the graphics put on. You can't see the scratches through the clear part of the graphic so they where made after the graphic was attached for sure.

It's going into the body shop tomorrow to see what needs to be done.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

No damage on mine. Is the dealer going to rectify the issue?

Pretty sure the dealer will get things fixed to my satisfaction, they handed me the keys to a new Platinum F150 to drive until they get everything straightened out.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Pretty sure the dealer will get things fixed to my satisfaction, they handed me the keys to a new Platinum F150 to drive until they get everything straightened out.

Sounds like a great dealer, zsommer79. Keep us posted on the progress of the repair; I'll be around if you need help from my neck of the woods. :)

Crystal