SE graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the 2014 SE Raptor guys,
Well after 108 days of waiting the dealer just emailed me a couple of pictures of my new Ruby Red SE Screw. I ordered it "without" hood or bedside graphics, mainly due to my plans on customs graphics and the crazy high cost of them. So, in the picture I see the SE graphic on the bed side so I call the dealer up and ask, WTF? He says, "the bed side graphics come with the SE package". I ask, "at no extra cost"? He said they're part of the package. Now we all know that the bed side graphics are a $1200 option and the SE package is $2300
So I ask all of you, did you get the graphics free of charge? Did you specifically ask for them or were they actually part of the SE package? I'm just wondering what the hell is going on with this dealer and what he is saying is true cause we all know how salesman lie thru their teeth!

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
The bedside are not optional, comes with the package. They are slightly different than the ones that can be optioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^
Yea the SE comes with the Ghost-Digicam-Ish graphics they are not an option on top its part of the package you already paid for basically.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had the same thought...what the hell, i didn't order this, but if they're paying for it I'm not one to complain.... Turns out it comes with the SE...who'd have thunk. Congrats on your truck!

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
All three of the main SE options would be 2990 if ordered separately, presumably someone wants at least two to order the SE package. The third is almost free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Baddoug

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well its good to hear that Ford don't mind throwing something in for free. Especially something they have priced so high!

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh no no no no. Ford does not do this for free. You paid for the graphics. I assure you. It comes with the package but those graphics make the package price go up.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep dealer is telling the truth and you can check this yourself on Ford.com and build an SE raptor, plain as day what it includes.

Just have it removed and put on what you want and move on.

But do post pics when completed, want to see!!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
agreed, come with the package...i took them off after a week, weren't for me...