SE Black Supercab Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a Black SE Supercab they can post pics of?
Thinking of changing my order to this but would like to see some pics.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 12951

You've been waiting on a build date, why change it now for possible further delay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that changes while the order is still clean and unscheduled are no big deal. I specifically asked if my order would be reset if i changed it at all and they assured me it would not. That's what they said so I recently added the front camera. I sure hope I'm not waiting till June for my truck now but there I go taking the dealers word again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've been waiting on a build date, why change it now for possible further delay?

I don't even have a VIN yet so I don't see where this would delay anything. Besides if I decide that I like the Black SE better than the white I would be willing to wait a while longer for it than having a truck that I wished I would have changed to something else.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your order has not been pulled then there will no delay if you decide to change your options. The only negative is that you be charged any new price increase from Ford because essentially you are putting in a new order.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me the same. I could make any changes until the order was pulled and it wouldn't prolong the process.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't even have a VIN yet so I don't see where this would delay anything. Besides if I decide that I like the Black SE better than the white I would be willing to wait a while longer for it than having a truck that I wished I would have changed to something else.

I only said that because I've heard the same thing and I did use the word "possible". :)

I placed my order a week after someone else at the same dealer and then he changed his order a week later after mine. My order is 0311, his 0310. Mine has a VIN when I called on the 20th with a build week. He called and his was still unscheduled. Anything is possible or not I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is being built the week of FEB 10th so I will come back and post pics of the sexy beast when I get it.

usadypy2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: