Raptor at Sticker Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My salesman called, he has three fully loaded Raptors on the lot. They will sell for sticker price. They are in the Dallas, Texas area. Anyone who is interested can PM me for details.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4 on a lot here in Wayne, NJ if anyone is interested, 2 black, 2 white. 1 white one is supposedly sold. He'll do a little better than sticker but not much if interested let me know.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Bob Moore in OKC getting my oil changed last week and they had 16 in stock. I asked a salesman how much for the RR Screw SE and said the price was $500 over MSRP. He saw my truck drive in. So that might have helped for a potential trade "not'. Love the Ruby Red SE, but not paying over MSRP!

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Bob Moore in OKC getting my oil changed last week and they had 16 in stock. I asked a salesman how much for the RR Screw SE and said the price was $500 over MSRP. He saw my truck drive in. So that might have helped for a potential trade "not'. Love the Ruby Red SE, but not paying over MSRP!

This is what i cant understand, these guys can get 16 raptors for stock but i cant get mine thats been sold that was ordered in jan. No shipping dealays for these guys what a ****** up deal this has become.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ones that the dealers get are pretty standard for a raptor.. Very loaded. $55/57k range. They spit them out quicker than a special ordered to spec one I believe.

Plus their allocation has been planned months in advance.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very common. Your Raptor is already sold so Ford does not care when you get it. The Raptor at the dealerships are not sold and thus they get them in right away so they can be sold. Imagine a department store that has an empty shelf .. it does not look good.

I imagine Ford will not announce a future raptor until well into 2015 to give dealerships a chance to sell all their 2014s.

This is what i cant understand, these guys can get 16 raptors for stock but i cant get mine thats been sold that was ordered in jan. No shipping dealays for these guys what a ****** up deal this has become.

Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I spoke with those idiots yesterday and they would not give price over the phone and insisted that I come in. Dont have time to play those games. Went on over to John Vance in Guthrie and picked up RR for $1,500 over. That being said they made up for the difference on trade in plus some. It's all horse trading...add some here take some off there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk