Raptor is Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

After just 51 days and updates every week from Crystal my Raptor came in. It seems I am one of the lucky ones. I got the call Friday afternoon and I was on a plane to Kansas Friday night. Arrived at 9 AM and was picked up by a member from Louisburg Ford. I was in and out in less then 30 minutes. I have never been so impressed with a dealership in my life. Thank you Mike for all your help on this and making this such a great experience.

1,900 miles later I am back in CA. Made a few stops along the way including Great Sand Dunes NP and was able to see how she handles sand (taking it wasy while breaking her in)! Here are a few photos. I could not be happier with this purchase.

Attachments

• Great Sand Dunes NP.jpg
    Great Sand Dunes NP.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 81
  • CS 2.jpg
    CS 2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Colorado Springs.jpg
    Colorado Springs.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 70

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...After just 51 days and updates every week from Crystal my Raptor came in. It seems I am one of the lucky ones. I got the call Friday afternoon and I was on a plane to Kansas Friday night. Arrived at 9 AM and was picked up by a member from Louisburg Ford. I was in and out in less then 30 minutes. I have never been so impressed with a dealership in my life. Thank you Mike for all your help on this and making this such a great experience...

Awesome delivery story, socalraptor; those are some stunning pictures, too! I'd be happy to document your feedback about how Louisburg Ford took care of you. To make that happen, just PM me your full name, daytime phone number, dealer info, and any specifics you'd like me to send up the line. :)

Crystal

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love that color and congratulations! You definitely got lucky with the wait! I waited five and a half months for mine!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good now let the mods begin!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

You definitely got lucky on both accounts. Same dealership but mine took nearly 5 months and I was at the dealership for over 2 hours. WTF. ;-)

mike.s

Reaction score
That's awesome. You got the best color! Where in Socal are you?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds just like my experience with Mike at at Lousiburg Ford. Was in and out in 30 mins and on the road to San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk