Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is DEF NOT below invoice. Invoice for Screw with 800A and Plus package is $44,095 then you have to add ADV and Fuel so invoice is around 45K.

That's below invoice price if I'm not mistaken. That's my invoice + $500 for a supercab. Unless you meant to put a 5 instead of a 4?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

You are paying 1800 over invoice.

Pretty stoked!

They accepted my counter offer!

$46,800 selling price. Taxes, fees, tags etc still to follow.

Going up Saturday to finalize the deal.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Read his email. Why are you comparing a 800A truck to a 801A truck?

What dealer is this? I thought 47,000 for a S/C with the 801A + Front Camera was a good deal

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is DEF NOT below invoice. Invoice for Screw with 800A and Plus package is $44,095 then you have to add ADV and Fuel so invoice is around 45K.

You are paying 1800 over invoice.

Yes.

I talked with 5 different dealerships - none of them were willing to go invoice.

In fact the guy I'm getting it from guaranteed to be the lowest - they sell the most in the area.

I haven't heard of any dealership offering a lifetime warranty on the engine/trans/driveline - ever. Lifetime oil changes are a nice little perk too.

I figure that in and of itself is worth at least $1000.

So, I feel it was a solid purchase.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a dealership in Rochester NY that does invoice. And don't be too happy about free oil changes. Read the forum and and see what happens with free oil changes.

Yes.

I talked with 5 different dealerships - none of them were willing to go invoice.

In fact the guy I'm getting it from guaranteed to be the lowest - they sell the most in the area.

I haven't heard of any dealership offering a lifetime warranty on the engine/trans/driveline - ever. Lifetime oil changes are a nice little perk too.

I figure that in and of itself is worth at least $1000.

So, I feel it was a solid purchase.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a dealership in Rochester NY that does invoice. And don't be too happy about free oil changes. Read the forum and and see what happens with free oil changes.

I'm in MD. Why would I get a truck in NY and pay to have it shipped here?

I bet you're always the life of the party, eh?

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
because you get it at invoice and thus save over 4k. And you don't have to ship it as you can drive it home. There are plenty of guys on this forum that have purchase out of state.

I'm in MD. Why would I get a truck in NY and pay to have it shipped here?

I bet you're always the life of the party, eh?

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because you get it at invoice and thus save over 4k. And you don't have to ship it as you can drive it home. There are plenty of guys on this forum that have purchase out of state.

Just doing some rudimentary number crunching:

I'm about 6 hours from NY, so 12 hours round trip give or take. I figure my time is worth about $60 an hour - so let's say that's $700.

Let's say I'm 350 miles from the dealership in NY - that's about 700 miles round trip. Going to say about $250 in gas.

We are at $950 already.

Not sure where I'm saving 4k if I'm at $1800 over invoice right now.

1800 - 950 = $850.

I would say the lifetime warranty on the truck is more than enough to cover the the left over $850.

Still don't see it as worth my time and effort to go up to NY and get my truck.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been searching for a 2013 Raptor for the past few weeks, and contacted the following dealerships from the list to get the following quotes:

Hall Ford, VA - MSRP
Miller Ford, NJ - $2500 over invoice
Haley Ford, VA - $1500 over invoice
Paoli Ford, PA - $1000 over invoice

I also contacted Steve Van Bortel but he told me he can only order a 2014 at this point, and his waitlist is extensive. He said he would send me waitlist forms, but never heard from him.

I was just about to pull the trigger with Paoli Ford (who was unsure if they could get actually get the 2013) when I saw the post a few back about Apple Ford in MD. I contacted the dealership, asked for Joe Judge, got an email from him, and placed my order today for $500 over invoice. Joe is a great guy and easy to work with.... highly recommended!

Joe Judge from Apple Ford in MD just told me 1,000 under MSRP. He also threw out the stuff Kapolani was talking about with the lifetime powertrain warranty and free oil changes, so I'm guessing this is Kapolani's secret dealer.

Anyway, it sounds like there is some room for negotiation between MSRP-1000 and the invoice price, but if there is a Rochester NY dealer that is willing to do invoice pricing like Raptor911 says, it would certainly be worth $4,000 for me to drive to NY and back.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY will order you a Raptor an Invoice all day long. It's their policy to sell Raptors at invoice and you don't have to negotiate. And Steve will order you a raptor with no deposit required. There are at least 10 guys here that have purchased from Steve including myself. Taking a day off to fly into NY and drive back a raptor is FUN! Yes you crunch the numbers all you want and see how much it will cost you or you can enjoy picking up a New raptor and driving her home.

And the last time I spoke to steve, he had 7 guys on the list for 2014s.

Joe Judge from Apple Ford in MD just told me 1,000 under MSRP. He also threw out the stuff Kapolani was talking about with the lifetime powertrain warranty and free oil changes, so I'm guessing this is Kapolani's secret dealer.

Anyway, it sounds like there is some room for negotiation between MSRP-1000 and the invoice price, but if there is a Rochester NY dealer that is willing to do invoice pricing like Raptor911 says, it would certainly be worth $4,000 for me to drive to NY and back.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update CA: Super Ford is no longer doing customer orders on Raptors and they will only sell at MSRP. I'm getting my deposit back in the morning.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update CA: Super Ford is no longer doing customer orders on Raptors and they will only sell at MSRP. I'm getting my deposit back in the morning.

The dealers know they can get MSRP+ especially since it's the last HURRAH for a coupled years. It's unfortunate.