Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added you to the growing list of satisfied customers. When did you order? My goal is to order so it arrives around late July or August.

I ordered on November 7th, 2012. Jim said it would be 14-18 weeks :jawdrop:
However, the code at the top of the sticker says the truck has a build date of Jan 9th, 2013! Not sure if I ordered at the right time or what???

Anyone know how accurate the build code/date is at the top of the sticker???

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think that's far off then because I think for most it's taking 3-6 weeks from the build date to arrive at the dealer. That would be in the 13 to 16 weeks for you. But I'd to refresh my memory from the 2013 build thread about the window sticker build date.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The date on a window is very very accurate.

Are you upset that your truck came too early?

However, the code at the top of the sticker says the truck has a build date of Jan 9th, 2013! Not sure if I ordered at the right time or what???

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I ordered mine a week after you and was told that it should be late March to April before mine showed up. Hearing you are getting yours a bit faster than their estimate is a bit of a relief!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont count on it. my order got pulled out of line. i was supposed to be 4th in line, but mine got pulled before others. so some people in front of me ended up waiting longer.......

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 Black SCrew on order! 801a, moonroof, front/rear cam, blue accent.
Big rep to Raptor911 and his contact in NY, got the truck at invoice!
Wouldn't have necessarily gone for the blue accent but I lucked into the truck b/c someone else backed out. Has a VIN and build date of 1/21 so I won't have to wait long - lucky me!
Can't wait to see my baby and take her out in the desert!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please note 1/21 may or may not be your actual build date. When an order gets pulled Ford always assigns a build week which always start on Monday. When this build week approaches, you will actually get a build day. So for example, your build date could be Wed 1/23. Your VIN should produce a window sticker 7 days before your actual build date. I hope this makes sense.

And congrats. Most of these guys had to waits months for their orders to get pulled and then wait on another month or 2 for delivery. btw, I waited 6 months for my truck. You will prob have your truck by mid Feb. :)

2013 Black SCrew on order! 801a, moonroof, front/rear cam, blue accent.
Big rep to Raptor911 and his contact in NY, got the truck at invoice!
Wouldn't have necessarily gone for the blue accent but I lucked into the truck b/c someone else backed out. Has a VIN and build date of 1/21 so I won't have to wait long - lucky me!
Can't wait to see my baby and take her out in the desert!

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. What I plan to do is kindly request blood to track it when it gets close so I can let my shipping co know which day to pick her up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts