Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a dealer in the New Orleans area that will order Raptors for close to invoice. PM me for the name.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Koons Ford in VA, MSRP +$6000. Yes, it sucks.

Worst dealer in NOVA my friend! You should have gone to Battlefield For Manassas and they are willing to go $1K over invoice...!!!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Great place where I ordered mine: VanBortel Ford in Rochester, NY. And I am in NOVA. If invoice is what you guys are after...then send me a private message!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is just one list now and it will be the first post on this forum. It will be updated as new info comes in!
I hope this will be useful to future Raptor owners!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Per nosbusa's suggestion, I'm just going to update the one list and not create a new one each time. I'm going to eliminate the others from the board.

Last edited:

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are Raptors no longer allowed under the AMEX program? I paid invoice for mine under that back in late 2010. Just walked in with my AMEX discount and ordered my Raptor. I don't even own an AMEX card. It doesn't typically work if they are in stock raptors but definitely worked on ordering one.

I purchased my truck from Hall Ford in Newport News, VA.

-Jeff

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are Raptors no longer allowed under the AMEX program? I paid invoice for mine under that back in late 2010. Just walked in with my AMEX discount and ordered my Raptor. I don't even own an AMEX card. It doesn't typically work if they are in stock raptors but definitely worked on ordering one.

I purchased my truck from Hall Ford in Newport News, VA.

-Jeff

Maybe someone can answer that. I see that the Raptor is still listed on the AMEX/TrueCar website but it doesn't talk about invoice pricing at all.