Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisnack

Reaction score
I'm keeping my eye on the 2017, i sold my 2015, but i might end up with a new one once they are released and the full specs are out. But i won't make the mistake of paying full MSRP again, i'll drive/fly somewhere and get it from a dealer wiling to "Deal".

If the new Raptor pulls the 450+/450+ they are talking about, with the 10-speed and can manage 18-20mpg, i'll be all over it. 14mpg was rough, of course gas is cheap as hell right now though (of course after i sell mine).

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you guys actually start picking up/ordering 2017s near invoice, I'll create a new list. We'll keep the old one as reference and start creating the new one.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of these dealers always sell near invoice like Louisburg Ford ($50 over invoice), Van Bortel and I believe Morgan Hill around $500 over invoice and probably a few others. I think you guys will just have to give 'em a try as the time draws near and let me know if the list will still work for you.

I can try and keep it going for the gen2. No problem.

Im going to look around hard for near invoice when my time comes so Ill let you know what I find in Wyoming or Colorado!

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of these dealers always sell near invoice like Louisburg Ford ($50 over invoice), Van Bortel and I believe Morgan Hill around $500 over invoice and probably a few others. I think you guys will just have to give 'em a try as the time draws near and let me know if the list will still work for you.

I can try and keep it going for the gen2. No problem.

Appreciate that WyoStorm!

Nothing a few emails to these dealers won't fix! I'll keep you posted!

Thanks

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys actually start picking up/ordering 2017s near invoice, I'll create a new list. We'll keep the old one as reference and start creating the new one.

is there a consensus that there's a group of dealers that will negotiate below MSRP deal for a Gen2? All this talk about $10K markups has me wondering? Did Gen1 have this type of hype and markup as well?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

is there a consensus that there's a group dealers will negotiate a below MSRP deal for a Gen2? All this talk about $10K markups has me wondering? Did Gen1 have this type of hype and markup as well?

In some parts of the US, yep!

mike.s

Reaction score
Back in 2012, dealers here in Los Angeles were asking 5,000 above msrp. I drove to Redlands and got mine for $3000 below msrp.

Driving 2 hours to save $8,000 = totally worth it.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in 2012, dealers here in Los Angeles were asking 5,000 above msrp. I drove to Redlands and got mine for $3000 below msrp.

Driving 2 hours to save $8,000 = totally worth it.

Geez... and dealers wonder why in this modern era that they are still labeled with the 'used car salesman' stereotype... i get supply and demand but isn't that a little much?