Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
The 2017 has no impact on the current price since the release is over a year away. Also expect high initial markups on the 2017's..

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Agreed. Dealers with new trucks are playing out a strategy of letting the new supply continue to decline knowing that eventually they will get their mark up.

Thanks for the replies, mberger111 and MMC Racing!

I think I will create a new post that might be seen by a new Raptor owner out there to find out what they paid. I am hoping I can get them down on the price. I would buy one then. I would give someone a piece of silver to know what the invoice is.

This is the last RR Special Edition they have w/moonroof and front camera. It doesn't have the step tailgate, which is another option I really wanted.

All of the sales reps/managers I talked with out there told me they could unload it today on a reseller for $10K over MSRP. I am wondering why they don't do it, then. That is one of the reasons why I am hesitant to just accept the price they are asking.

D

Deleted member 12951

I would give someone a piece of silver to know what the invoice is.

This is the last RR Special Edition they have w/moonroof and front camera. It doesn't have the step tailgate, which is another option I really wanted.

Here is my first post that shows invoice pricing on a RR that I did end up buying. I believe they had a small price increase on the base since then midway through the selling year. My sticker is also in my signature that is clickable (nevermind about that, Ford's site is broke apparently)

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/good-deal-28957/#post562486

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
The 2017 has no impact on the current price since the release is over a year away. Also expect high initial markups on the 2017's..

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Agreed. Dealers with new trucks are playing out a strategy of letting the new supply continue to decline knowing that eventually they will get their mark up.

Here is my first post that shows invoice pricing on a RR that I did end up buying. I believe they had a small price increase on the base since then midway through the selling year. My sticker is also in my signature that is clickable (nevermind about that, Ford's site is broke apparently)

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/good-deal-28957/#post562486

Thank you for that price breakdown, RDFTS! You paid $55214.92? Dang, I'm jealous. Maybe I ought to start a "wanted" thread and see if someone knows where a Raptor is that I can buy. I don't mind flying out to pick it up if it is the best deal I can find.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

A piece of silver (assuming an ounce) really ain't that much though.....

:snoopfacepalm:

Yeah, but a piece of gold is too much.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thank you for that price breakdown, RDFTS! You paid $55214.92? Dang, I'm jealous. Maybe I ought to start a "wanted" thread and see if someone knows where a Raptor is that I can buy. I don't mind flying out to pick it up if it is the best deal I can find.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

:snoopfacepalm:

Yeah, but a piece of gold is too much.

You have to remember that I had to order it and wait on allocation which ended up being just over 5 months. Deals aren't around on new like they once were.

palma

Reaction score
From reading through the thread, am I correct in assuming most of the dealers on here who were willing to sell the truck near invoice were just as willing when the current Raptor first came out provided you were ordering and then waiting as opposed to picking one off the lot. I am hoping to pay under $1k over invoice when the '17 order banks open. I am in Canada, so I am hoping someone from up here will answer, I know one member who got a similar deal on a 13 or 14 in Regina, SK. I am in Edmonton which has one of the largest SVT dealers in the country.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update to this thread for those planning to order a 2017 Raptor?

Looking for dealers in the south that are willing to Order a 2017 at or near invoice! Thanks y'all!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any update to this thread for those planning to order a 2017 Raptor?

Looking for dealers in the south that are willing to Order a 2017 at or near invoice! Thanks y'all!

Some of these dealers always sell near invoice like Louisburg Ford ($50 over invoice), Van Bortel and I believe Morgan Hill around $500 over invoice and probably a few others. I think you guys will just have to give 'em a try as the time draws near and let me know if the list will still work for you.

I can try and keep it going for the gen2. No problem.