Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisnack

Reaction score
Yeah I had nothing but problems here in WI, every single one was at MSRP. Even TrueCar says MSRP price right now. Pretty much what is on the lot is what you get.

I ended up paying full MSRP for a Terrain that was loaded with everything except the special edition seats, which i didn't want anyways. Not sure how i feel about the brick red interior on the seats.

Sounds like there are some good deals out there to be had, but you need to be willing to drive across the country, which i didn't know if wanted to deal with. Although saving $4k might have been worth it.

I was having trouble finding one i liked with the options i wanted. I wanted the moonroof, front/rear cameras and i wanted the headlock wheels (liked the look).

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer just got a white super cab in. Same place I got mine so it can be had at MSRP or a little under if anyone is still looking.

LzyPenguin

Reaction score
I have been looking for a brand new white 14' for a while now. Diffee ford/lincoln in El Reno oklahoma was able to find me exactly what i wanted, and had it trailered from a dealer in IN here to Oklahoma, and still only charging me MSRP. They have a couple brand new ones left but not many. They will never charge over MSRP and a great dealership to work with!

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drew Ford in San Diego has a number of Raptors in stock and more coming (8 in all - 3 ruby red, 3 black, 1 silver and 1 white) all are crew cab, most pretty loaded up. Their policy has been "we don't sell over MSRP". Since all the other S. Cal dealers are 10k - 20k over they are a great place to go!

Drew Ford San Diego Ford dealers - Serving El Cajon - Santee - National City & Chula Vista - New used Ford cars trucks SUVs - check new inventory to see details

Ask for Luis Fernandez internet sales mgr - great to deal with.

LindsayEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autonation Ford South Fort Worth has a Ruby Red and a Blue Flame they will sell for well under sticker. Ask for Stevie Landers. She treated me right.