Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejlmoney

Reaction score
I am $200 over invoice on 2013 SCrew at Bell Ford in Arlington, WI (near Madison, WI) I expect to take delivery on 12/20.

My dealer mentioned that he's ordered a Red 2013 SCrew for dealer stock. I have no idea the options he added or if he is willing to offer the same deal that I got.

PM me for contact info.

Thanks,
E

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am $200 over invoice on 2013 SCrew at Bell Ford in Arlington, WI (near Madison, WI) I expect to take delivery on 12/20.

My dealer mentioned that he's ordered a Red 2013 SCrew for dealer stock. I have no idea the options he added or if he is willing to offer the same deal that I got.

PM me for contact info.

Thanks,
E

Will add you to the list!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to break the invoice list down a little better. If you picked up your truck for no more than say $1000 over invoice off the lot, let me know (that includes all the fees).

If you're on THE LIST, let me know if it was a order or if you got one of the dealer's lot.

Thanks!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my order in on Friday. $500 over invoice at Miller Ford/Lincoln in NJ.

Now for the wait.............

Fred

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got my order in on Friday. $500 over invoice at Miller Ford/Lincoln in NJ.

Now for the wait.............

Fred

Awesome! Added you as another name for Miller Ford/Lincoln.

At least yours is on order, I'm only a third of the way there on my down payment. In the meantime, I'm living through all of you that already have Raptors or at least have them on order.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had 3 locally (within 70 miles) offering $300 over invoice or less. one is on the list already, and the other 2 id bought new fords from before, so im not sure theyd do it for anybody. pm me, storm

lngebrown

Reaction score
Ok I'm thinking of ordering a 2013. I have a 2011 and when I looked back at my original purchase order, with the help of the American Express discount program I was given 8.62% off sticker or $4,500 off my build of $52,190. How does that compare with the dicounts you are now receiving? Thank for any help

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I'm thinking of ordering a 2013. I have a 2011 and when I looked back at my original purchase order, with the help of the American Express discount program I was given 8.62% off sticker or $4,500 off my build of $52,190. How does that compare with the dicounts you are now receiving? Thank for any help

That would be very close to invoice! Go to Hassle-free car-buying experience from a nationwide network of certified dealers. - TrueCar and you can price your Raptor and see MSRP and Invoice overall and for each option.

dakraptor

Reaction score
2013 blue screw everthing except front cam and sunroof.
Invoice (Canada so invoice is 59000)
dealer added trifold box cover & 2" level at no extra cost

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2013 blue screw everthing except front cam and sunroof.
Invoice (Canada so invoice is 59000)
dealer added trifold box cover & 2" level at no extra cost

What dealer? I can add it for our northern neighbors then.
Raptors are that much more in Canada?