Raptor Base Priced Increased

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine Jan 15th before the price increase. Got the DORA and contract the same day. Monday (June 2nd) took delivery at the same price I ordered back in Jan. The dealer explained that while the price did go up it was after the order was placed and that will be reimbursed from Ford for the difference. Helps working with a dealer you can trust.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed the same $290 increase from the time it was ordered and when it was delivered... my dealer also ate the $290 and sold it to me for the price we had agreed upon when I placed my order.

I ordered mine Jan 15th before the price increase. Got the DORA and contract the same day. Monday (June 2nd) took delivery at the same price I ordered back in Jan. The dealer explained that while the price did go up it was after the order was placed and that will be reimbursed from Ford for the difference. Helps working with a dealer you can trust.

:cheers: