Raptor Base Priced Increased

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built 2/14 and had no price increase when I picked it up on 3/20. My window sticker didn't increase either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

9599svt

Reaction score
Might want to look at the back of your Buyer's Order, on mine it's clear as day that the dealer can change it but then you can cancel....not sure if I would do that if I was waiting a long time for it in the first place.
I don't know were in the Midwest you're from, but here in Wisconsin it is not written like that on the sales forms. You are protected from a price increase unless it is specifically agreed and documented at the time of the sale on your sales form. I looked back on the sales forms from the last two vehicles I ordered that were from different dealers to confirm this.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I don't know were in the Midwest you're from, but here in Wisconsin it is not written like that on the sales forms. You are protected from a price increase unless it is specifically agreed and documented at the time of the sale on your sales form. I looked back on the sales forms from the last two vehicles I ordered that were from different dealers to confirm this.

Sure its the dealer and their own small print, they are in Kansas.

Sent using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is most interesting is Ford dealer employees and supposedly Ford employees get no price brake on the Raptor. MSRP is what they pay.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is most interesting is Ford dealer employees and supposedly Ford employees get no price brake on the Raptor. MSRP is what they pay.

Yes that is correct and complete BS IMO. Same goes for the GT500. I had to find a dealer who was willing to deal on one. Every dealer around here wants MSRP or MSRP +