Raptor Base Priced Increased

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on Fords website in about a month . My DORA says 47,315 so I wasn't sure if the price went up from that, or to that since you ordered yours a while ago I assumed it jumped up to that. Your window sticker in your sig says 47,315 so I assumed it jumped up to that.

I just checked my DORA and Ford website, it does go up from 47,315 to 47,605.
Damn!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I haven't been on Fords website in about a month . My DORA says 47,315 so I wasn't sure if the price went up from that, or to that since you ordered yours a while ago I assumed it jumped up to that. Your window sticker in your sig says 47,315 so I assumed it jumped up to that.

Nope, went higher than mine, now $47,605. I went to Ford site yesterday to try and figure out details on the factory tonneau cover that I am now selling. My browser still had the cookies from when I last configured my truck and it was showing $60,265 and I was wondering how that was possible because previously you couldn't build a factory over $60k, now you can. :)

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No biggie. $290 really isn't a big deal IMO

If it goes up again, I'll be pissed off. Kinda BS IMO When you place an order, that's what you should pay IMO

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just be happy that its fords markup and not a dealer markup. i know my 13 was a little less than my 14, but since the dealer wasnt ripping me off, i was content.

9599svt

Reaction score
No biggie. $290 really isn't a big deal IMO

If it goes up again, I'll be pissed off. Kinda BS IMO When you place an order, that's what you should pay IMO
I thought I read somewhere on here that customer orders are protected against price increases even to the dealer. I don't see how a dealer could charge you more than what was agreed at the time of ordering. I guess I will find out in a couple weeks when mine arrives at the dealer.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Might want to look at the back of your Buyer's Order, on mine it's clear as day that the dealer can change it but then you can cancel....not sure if I would do that if I was waiting a long time for it in the first place.

Attachments

• PriceRevision.jpg
    PriceRevision.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 40

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered mine back in Oct the base was $46,935 (window sticker shows $47,315). It went up a couple weeks after I ordered but the dealer didn't charge me for it. Hell he didn't even charge me the 500 over invoice I agreed to pay, ended up flat paying the invoice at order date. Guess I got lucky this time around, it can still happen it seems.