Raptor Allocation!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called me and told me his rep has an allocation for my truck I ordered through him, spec'd in my signature. He said he can still configure it anyway I want it. No build date set just yet, but it does have allocation.

I did however, decide that the Fx4 would be better suited for me and with the higher GVWR. I told him I would check with the guys on FRF to see if anyone would want it. Again, still time to change equipment, but the truck does have allocation to be built. I'm not trying to solicit the sale of this truck, or "sell" my spot. Only trying to help,out another member who is having a hard time getting one, and to help out my salesman who placed the order for me in the first place.

If anyone is serious about buying it, PM me with your contact info, and I will put you in touch with my guy. He is honestly the best I've ever dealt with. He is located in KY. I just bought a new Explorer Sport from him,then immediately ordered my Fx4. Didn't hesitate to buy a second from him. Heck, I'll even help whoever takes it throughout the process of the build, since I'm local to the dealership.

I may have ordered an Fx4 instead of a Raptor, but I'll still frequent FRF since we'll be sharing the same engine:party36:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure you're making the right move here? I know you know what's best for you, but in a couple months you wont have the option for new anymore. FX4 is a dope truck also but the price points are about the same.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being a good dude and not trying to sell your allocation! We've been through that before... Lol!

OP
OP
KYmxracer52

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you're making the right move here? I know you know what's best for you, but in a couple months you wont have the option for new anymore. FX4 is a dope truck also but the price points are about the same.

I've thought it through, and I just think the Fx4 is the best choice. I wouldn't have have went with it if I couldn't have ordered it with the 6.2l. I'm a gear head! I really don't off-road my trucks, so the Raptor would be overkill. I'm going to put a set of Fox Coilovers on it when they finish the '14 design, so it'll be a little more capable.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Thanks for being a good dude and not trying to sell your allocation! We've been through that before... Lol!

No problem! Selling it never crossed my mind. I wasn't raised to be like that. Just looking to hook up a fellow member and assist my salesman.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yea no shit. Only a complete ******* scumbag ************* (i don't need to mention any names- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :flipthebird: ) would even think of selling "their" allocation

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prowakeskater

Kymxracer- Good for you giving another member the opportunity to order a raptor! Good community we have here.