Questions on 2014 Black special edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snooky

Reaction score
Hello, I ordered a 2014 Tuxedo black special edition on November 1.. I did not order the hood graphics package simply because when I built it out on the ford website, it showed in the picture that the hood graphics were visible when you entered the special edition package... Very confusing because some on this site are saying that hood graphics are not included in the SE package... Is this a Ford Mistake on the website or not??????

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
From what I've read, it is a mistake and the SE does not include hood graphics.

D

Deleted member 12951

I didn't look at the picture, I read the description only. It clearly states box graphics. I confirmed with dealer and added the hood graphics. If I was getting black I probably wouldn't have got it . But with my Ruby Red it should look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

snooky

Reaction score
The graphics on the Ruby red is a definite and I am questioning whether its really worth it on the black. There aren't any pictures of the black anywhere that I can find.... Ford needs to fix the website CONFUSING

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally like the graphics on black trucks.

You have to look to see them but they are a nice touch.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There has been a lot of confusion on graphics. There is no hood graphics with the SE package only bedside graphics which are different than on the non SE edition. On black it is questionable how worth while they would be but you can buy better looking graphics aftermarket anyway and for much less.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Special Edition Package includes unique gray bedside graphics. The hood graphics are available as a seperate option. The hood graphics are the conventional black graphics.

Trust me, I know: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f16/...ercab-ruby-red-special-edition-package-29021/

And the confusion with this is some dealers were under the impression that graphics included the hood graphics. Therefore they did not order them or inform their customer to order them. There is still some confusion on the SE bedside graphics. Will all Raptors have the 2012-2013 bedside graphics and the SE have the new graphics or all raptors have the new bedside graqphics? That question has not been answered yet but the one 2014 non SE I have seen had the old 2012-2013 bedside graphics and the one SE I have seen had the new graphics.