Question about width

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorGhost

Reaction score
So I know the Raptor comes in just under 6'8" in height but I don't know how wide it is. If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in an apartment building that requires everyone to go in through two gates, one of them being 7'0" tall and the other 6'8". I believe the raptor fits but I need to see how wide it is.

Thanks

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I know the Raptor comes in just under 6'8" in height but I don't know how wide it is. If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in an apartment building that requires everyone to go in through two gates, one of them being 7'0" tall and the other 6'8". I believe the raptor fits but I need to see how wide it is.

Thanks

Don't have my Raptor here to measure, but I do know that I can't go through the drive thru ATM any more. Too wide and had to climb the curb.

PITA.

OP
OP
RaptorGhost

RaptorGhost

Reaction score
Damn. Yeah I might not fit then. Thanks.

If anyone could give me the measurements I'd appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's 7" wider than the standard F150. Maybe it's on the Ford website. I'll check

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Width - Excluding mirrors (in.) 86.3
Width - Including mirrors (in.) 97
Width - Mirrors folded (in.) 86.3
Track width front/rear (in.) 73.6

http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/specifications/exterior/

Last edited:

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres the specs for a 2010, should be the same

Attachments

• 2010_Raptor_Specs.pdf
    65 KB · Views: 87

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course the widest point on the Raptor is the mirrors, and they should be the same distance apart as on a standard F150. I back into my garage every day with 2-3 inches to spare between each mirror and the sides of the garage door opening. The garage door opening is 106.5 inches - I just now measured it.

OP
OP
RaptorGhost

RaptorGhost

Reaction score
There's a standard F-150 in the garage, fits perfectly. However, a Raptor might be different.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk