Price seem right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motoraptor

Reaction score
I ordered a 2014 SCREW R/R with the 801a package and moonroof. Out the door it's $54,525.00. Not sure what everyone else has been paying.

Vince.

D

Deleted member 12951

OTD has too many variables to know if it seems right. Post details.

Sent using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 2014 SCREW R/R with the 801a package and moonroof. Out the door it's $54,525.00. Not sure what everyone else has been paying. Vince.

OTD I payed $6k more but

1) I didn't order, I just scooped it up from the lot
2) they added a tiny bit of negative equity from my previous truck

Yeah man I'd be happy with that price. Hopefully the wait doesn't kill ya! Glad to have you on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
That's a decent price. My otd was something like $54,100. W/getting a '14 screw w/801a & blue accent interior. So its a decent price so don't sweat it over a couple hundred and enjoy your truck.

OP
OP
M

Motoraptor

Reaction score
Man is it nice to hear that.

They wait is horrible!!! I'm pri 19 right now and Blood was saying it looks like 14-16 more weeks :( I ordered her 5FEB14.

Guess thats plenty of time to start ording Mods.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
The wait only gets worse once your scheduled, then your window sticker, then waiting on delivery. Each stage gets worse.... but you forget it all once you see her for the first time.

Its a lot like having crush on a girl and not being able to get with her for a long time, And then when you bang her for the first time all your past heartaches are gone!

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were content enough with your agreed price to place the order, be happy and move on. Comparing to others tends to just stir things up.

OP
OP
M

Motoraptor

Reaction score
I would have paid $65K for my truck and still be happy. Knowing if you got a good deal on the price just makes the truck that much sweeter when you get it.