Pics of my new ride - 14 SE Raptor Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Heaivilin

Reaction score
Making me even more excited for my new ride to come in!!!

But...I didn't see a hood graphic. Did you not get one? I initially ordered without then waffled and added it. It was a tough call!
My hood graphics are coming in about a week.. They didn't come on the truck like I expected. They told me it's a dealer installed graphic. Not sure if I believed it.. but as long as I get them.

D

Deleted member 12951

My hood graphics are coming in about a week.. They didn't come on the truck like I expected. They told me it's a dealer installed graphic. Not sure if I believed it.. but as long as I get them.

Nope, it's factory.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did you order a Ruby Red 14? I'd like to see some pics of the Race Red next to the Ruby Red if so.... Guess you are trading yours in?

Yep, ordered a '14 ruby between Christmas and New Years. Order has been pulled for Feb build so Race Red's days are numbered. I'll be sure to take pics of them together when my new one comes in. My goodies are being stripped off my current and moved to the new one so they'll be together in the shop for a little while. He has my stock tires as of today because I'm even taking my Duratracs with me for the new truck.

I plan to just trade my truck in or dealer may sell it before new one actually comes in. As long as I have something to drive for the interim I'm fine with it moving sooner.

I'm pretty sure that it is a factory installed option but perhaps they thought the SE graphics package included it. Like you said tho it's no biggie as long as you get it. Is hood graphic listed on your build specs? If not I'd bet they forgot it but plus side is you didn't pay for it and sounds like they aren't copping to any oversight to charge you either. You may have just saved $900 or so. :)