Pics of my new ride - 14 SE Raptor Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford does their homework..they knew having this color only on the more expensive se would make them bank.. it's the best color imo.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great.

Great job on the pics as well. Looks better than the Ford promo shots.

I'm looking forward to seeing a Ruby Red in person.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I really like that look. Excellent photography. Imagine that was a hell of a lot of fun.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Making me even more excited for my new ride to come in!!!

But...I didn't see a hood graphic. Did you not get one? I initially ordered without then waffled and added it. It was a tough call!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Making me even more excited for my new ride to come in!!!

But...I didn't see a hood graphic. Did you not get one? I initially ordered without then waffled and added it. It was a tough call!

Did you order a Ruby Red 14? I'd like to see some pics of the Race Red next to the Ruby Red if so.... Guess you are trading yours in?

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the Raptors came out I always wondered why they didn't make a Red Candy. Because I would have one!
I have a 2011 FX4 red candy now, that truck is getting replaced by a ruby red Raptor!

Now the wait begins again for the third time! I hope this time it doesn't sit on the ramp in Dearborn for over a month.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the Raptors came out I always wondered why they didn't make a Red Candy. Because I would have one!
I have a 2011 FX4 red candy now, that truck is getting replaced by a ruby red Raptor!

Now the wait begins again for the third time! I hope this time it doesn't sit on the ramp in Dearborn for over a month.

Hopefully it comes faster than your 2012! That timing looks ridiculous.