Picked her up in Orlando!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the EXACT day my Raptor was scheduled to come in, I picked her up! Funny thing is mine came in almost 2 weeks early ahead of schedule! I was so excited, I Drove non-stop by myself from Denver, CO to Orlando, FL in 33 hours, only stopped for a few hours in the rest areas to sleep!

The truck...Love it! What is it about driving this thing that makes me want to powerslide corners. Urgh, I see tickets in my future! Cant wait to get it off road. Anyone live in or near Orlando, FL and have any ideas where to hit the dirt here? Im thinking some trails ive seen up by Ocala National Forest....mostly power lines from what I remember.

Got it for $500 under MSRP. I can't say enough good things about Greenway Ford in Orlando. If your looking to buy a truck, call my salesman Rick Jordan and tell him john with the Raptor sent you. Best car buying experience (This is my second truck ive bought from him) ever. I don't think they have any Raptors left, but I can't recommend that guy enough. Maybe he can find you one.

--John

Attachments

• IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations John. Rick is an awesome guy. We've bought 3 vehicles with him - GT500, Raptor, and Focus ST. He always takes good care of us.

How long are you in town?

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats! Wow, that's a long drive, think I would of rather flown for how cheap tickets to Orlando can be (or used to be, been awhile). So are driving it all the way back?, sure the drive will be more enjoyable the 2nd time around. :)

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to bring my platinum for trade in so had to drive down! It was kinda a challenge, always down for those. My buddy says he can beat 33 hours. Got to see him do it!

--John

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Farfromstiock, I'll be here a week...

--John

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I go to get some food today, I come out and people are taking pics in front of my Raptor. I love the truck but man, everyone that sees it treats it like it's the only one they have ever seen.

I take it a lot of you guys have had similar experiences?

Lovin it!