Order Placed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a 2014 blue flame screw!! I guess the waiting game starts now. Was able to jump on a good deal, $500 over invoice! Thank you BKA for the hook up!

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats and excellent deal this late in the game. Hopefully the wait won't be like the rest of us and get it quicker.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Maybe you'll get the last Raptor ever built! Or at least for this generation.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a 2014 blue flame screw!! I guess the waiting game starts now. Was able to jump on a good deal, $500 over invoice! Thank you BKA for the hook up!

Nice, same deal that I got! Hopefully the order will get pulled and built quickly. It's the one thing I don't understand about this process, how some dealers orders get pulled, built and shipped so quickly while other seem to have to wait for months. Get your DORA from Ryan and send the info to Crystal so she can keep you updated. If you can, I'd stay off this site as much as possible while you wait. It really sucks to see others who order after you get their trucks before you get yours. I couldn't do it though, logged in every day...... its like an accident, I had to look!

Got my VIN, just waiting for a build date now.

OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Did they tell you what the last day to order was?

They didn't say when the last day to order was. He just told me I was the last allocation they currently had.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Nice, same deal that I got! Hopefully the order will get pulled and built quickly. It's the one thing I don't understand about this process, how some dealers orders get pulled, built and shipped so quickly while other seem to have to wait for months. Get your DORA from Ryan and send the info to Crystal so she can keep you updated. If you can, I'd stay off this site as much as possible while you wait. It really sucks to see others who order after you get their trucks before you get yours. I couldn't do it though, logged in every day...... its like an accident, I had to look!

Got my VIN, just waiting for a build date now.

I'm really hoping it gets built quickly. I'm working with the dealer now on trading in my Z06 so in a way if it takes a while for that Raptor to come in I'll hopefully be able to enjoy my Z06 a little while longer. Thanks again man!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Congrats on ordering, sublime1996525! As others have mentioned, I'll be happy to keep you posted on the status of your truck. PM me your dealer info and order number; I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal